Hiking mount Rinjani package 4 days 3 nights start via Sembalun Lawang
Detail itinerary hiking mount Rinjani package 4 days 3 nights via Sembalun Lawang
Arrival Day: Our team will pick you up at Lombok Airport or Mataram city and Senggigi area, then our team will transfer you by private car and join together in one car leads to your hotel to Sembalun Lawang under foot Mount Rinjani riding reach during 3 hours. After arriving at your hotel Sembalun, the guide will welcome you to give directions or briefings to prepare for climbing tomorrow morning to Mount Rinjani on condition of fitness level well.
DAY 1: Lombok Airport – Sembalun Lawang.
On the shuttle from the airport to the village of Lawang Sembalun, rode about 2 and a half hours. Staying at Lembah Rinjani Hotel on the foot of Mount Rinjani
DAY 2: Sembalun Lawang – Plawangan Sembalun.
Wake up, breakfast at the hotel at 6 or 7 o’clock we started the trip, approximately two hours we arrived at the post I and rested a few minutes and then continue the journey to post III. arrived around 13:00, Arrive in preparation for the post third lunch break from cooking our team. 14:00 pm: after lunch we have a fairly high hill, about 3 hours of climbing we reached the Plawangan Sembalun with a height of 2639 meters. at 16:00 or 17:00 evening has been arrived at Plawangan Sembalun Mount Rinjani in the mid-body with a height of 2600 meters, we are helped by porters put up tents and prepare dinner from Bohari cuisine, and then overnight Plawangan Sembalun
DAY 3: Plawangan Sembalun – Summit – Lake Segara Anak.
Whenever anyone wants to peak 3726 meters, is expected to get up at 3:00 in the morning to enjoy breakfast, pancakes with honey, toast, coffee / tea, a trip to the summit of Mount Rinjani takes approximately 3 or 5 hours, field trip to the summit and heavy enough dangerous, deserts, craters, and the chasm that seemed bottomless, will force his adrenaline racing for 3-5 hour drive, we recommend wearing dust-proof glasses and a thick sweater if for novice climbers to reach the summit should be run slowly, after we reached the summit of Mount Rinjani 3.726m. expected to arrive at 06.00 am, you will be able to see the scenery is stunning, as you can see all parts of the island of Lombok thoroughly, you can even see the latitude of Mount Agung in Bali and Mount Tambora on Sumbawa island, and also some small islands that Gili on call around the island of Lombok, after 30 minutes at the summit, along with photos for keepsakes as well as the activities of other activities, we will come back down to the tent (Plawangan Sembalun) Bohari finished dish has been served, at about 09.00 am finish breakfast, we continue the journey to the lake Segara Anak – way down into the lake approximately 3-4 hours (down). Hikers must be nimble down the rocky slope with a slope ranging from 25-30 degrees, a lot of gravel and stones. Arriving at the lake around 12:00 hours or 03 hours of the afternoon resting on the edge of Lake Segara Anak, looks beautiful Mount Barujari is still active, while lunch is at the ready from Mr. Bohari cuisine around the lake, a few minutes later we go to the hot water bath. Bathing in a pool of hot water is believed to cure all diseases, especially skin diseases, rheumatism, etc., but do not swim for too long and can lead to fatigue, lunch is ready in around the lake, while enjoying the fishing activity at 16:00 pm, you can enjoy the beauty of the sunset and surrounding scenery, nighttime activities, make a campfire, enjoying the stars, singing and other activities, dinner was available and stay overnight in tents lake Segara Anak
DAY 4: Lake Segara Anak – Senaru – Senggigi
After breakfast, we proceeded to pelawangan Senaru, this path winding like a rat lines, lots of gravel and stones. expected to arrive in Plawangan Senaru at 12 noon: after lunch at Plawangan Senaru, down towards the end arrived in the Senaru village ascent takes 5 or 6 hours, and rest, Senaru Village, where we provide a vehicle that was waiting, and then travel to Senggigi, Senggigi is expected to arrive at 6 pm, or transferred directly to the Airport on evening ~ END ~
The above package price includes:
– 1 night in Lembah Rinjani Hotel (twin share)
– Guide & porters
– 1 tent for 2 people or 3 people
– Each one gets a sleeping bag
– Each one gets Mattress
– Cooking Equipment
– Activities climbing 3 days 2 nights
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the climb on Mount Rinjani
– Fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, meat, rice and spices
– Snacks such as biscuits, snacks
– Beverages (mineral water, tea, sugar, bread, jam)
– 2 times Transport (Airport – Senaru) (Sembalun – Mataram or Senggigi)
– Entrance fee National Park Mount Rinjani
Price does not include:
– Lodging in the hotel at the time before and after trekking
– Personal spending
– Tips for guides and porters
– Plane tickets and airport tax
If there are additional price (on request):
– Party goats, and sate gule in the lake Segara Anak
– Porters load 30kg per person
– Fishing equipment
– The hotel, guest house, inn in Sembalun or Senaru
We recommend that appropriate to climb?
– Every person aged 12 – 55 years (Indonesia) in healthy physical condition. No illnesses have shortness of breath, coronary heart, high blood, Vertigo indication of the disease and other dangerous, the best season to climb Mount Rinjani in March, April, May, June, July, August, September and until early November when the rainy season, we do not refer to risk / roads very slippery and mossy and a foothold in the rock certainly a very slippery path, we expect to cancel
Clothing and goods that must be taken during the climb?
– It is expected to bring warm clothing, because cold weather on top of the range below 5 degrees Celsius. Shoes, socks for the climb (not sneakers), strong shoes, shoes are not narrow, specific to climbing, sun block, money, water, wet wipes, dry wipes, gloves, warm hat, flashlight, sunglasses anti dust, sticks and etc,.
Please certainty the date of the climb at the start, after we receive confirmation of the extension number, name of the aircraft, from and goals include the full names of participants to climb to help us monitor your clients as a visitor to Mount Rinjani and also hand phone confirmation number, can be confirmation again in one week before coming to Lombok via this email
Village Senaru (601 m) – Plawangan Senaru (2,641 meters)
Lake Segara Anak (2,000 m)
Sembalun village (1,156 m) – Plawangan Sembalun (2,639 meters)
Mount Rinjani peak (3726 m)
Climbing Mt Rinjani without guide
If not experienced as adventurous ascent to Mount Rinjani do not follow links in the website that climb Mount Rinjani without guide and porter, unexpected losses, Mount Rinjani National Park officers do not allow without guide and porter! avoid the event of undesirable things also likely to be out of the area of Gunung Rinjani National Park.
Please visit the people who’ve ever climb Mount Rinjani with our services click on Photo Gallery of climbing Mount Rinjani on Google+ and Photo Gallery of the ascent of Mount Rinjani in Facebook Page
After climbing Mount Rinjani, we offer you option tour snorkel to Gili Nanggu, Gili Tangkong, Gili Sudak and Gili Kedis including boat, mask, swim fins and sea food lunch or tours snorkeling to Gili Trawangan surrounding areas including boats, masks, swim fins, life jacket, of course your soreness is recovered.
| Trekking Mt Rinjani package 2 Days 1 Nights via Sembalun | Trekking Mt Rinjani package 3 Days 2 Nights via Sembalun | Trekking Mt Rinjani package 4 Days 3 Nights via Sembalun | Trekking Mt Rinjani package 5 days 4 nights via Sembalun | | Trekking Mt Rinjani package 6 days 5 nights via Sembalun |
| Trekking Mt Rinjani package 2 Days 1 Nights via Senaru | Trekking Mt Rinjani package 3 Days 2 Nights via Senaru | Trekking Mt Rinjani package 4 Days 3 Nights via Senaru | Trekking Mt Rinjani package 5 days 4 nights via Senaru | Trekking Mt Rinjani package 6 days 5 nights via Senaru |
Trekking Mount Rinjani organizer
Offering specializes personal guide all activities involving sport and adventures information package hiking, trekking, climbing, camping and cooking mountain Rinjani Lombok Indonesia
Mount Rinjani Trekking Company
Serving the ascent of Mount Rinjani Packages
Company business license by Sasak Lombok Tours & Travel Agent: Kep. 47/BPU/V/92
Blog : https://trekkingrinjani.wordpress.com
Office Address: Jalan Cendrawasih No.8 Cakranegara
Code Pos 83231 Mataram Lombok Indonesia
Phone: +62 370 631271
Contact: Mr.Satya Budi
Mobile: +62 817369010 Whats app
©Copyright Trekking Rinjani
Please do not copy and paste our copyright material and photos above, we do not want to load commercially in your website, many of the trekking organizer have been emulating copyrighted material that we made since year 1999 by Mr. Satya Budi
- Hiking package Mount Rinjani 2 Days 1 Nights (trekkingrinjani.wordpress.com)
- Observe the beauty around the Lake Segara Anak gunung Rinjani (trekkingrinjani.wordpress.com)
- Climbing Mount Rinjani package 3 days 2 nights (trekkingrinjani.wordpress.com)
- Hiking package Mount Rinjani 4 days 3 nights (trekkingrinjani.wordpress.com)
- Trekking package mount Rinjani 2 days 1 night from Senaru village back to Senaru village (trekkingrinjani.wordpress.com)
- Hiking package mount Rinjani 4 Days 3 Nights (trekkingrinjani.wordpress.com)
- Waterfall Sinda… (trekkingrinjani.wordpress.com)